Search found 7 matches

by Frenchguy
Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:43 am
Forum: Engine Swaps And Conversions Area
Topic: BMW 4.4ltr V8 into E36 Saloon..!
Replies: 266
Views: 391657

Hi Iain,

Sorry for the delay, but not a no, I have spoke to my mate, as he will have to make the spacer blocks to go into the pump and he also makes a new oil pump shaft, he will let me know what sort of cost that will be involved and I will let you know...

Steve.

Hi,

I believe that with ...
by Frenchguy
Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:42 am
Forum: Engine Swaps And Conversions Area
Topic: PPC magazine article
Replies: 3
Views: 4736

Hi, give me the number/date of the issue and I'll have a look.
by Frenchguy
Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:37 pm
Forum: Engine Swaps And Conversions Area
Topic: BMW 4.4ltr V8 into E36 Saloon..!
Replies: 266
Views: 391657


You could probably do the n62 route, it just needs some developement and I'm sure it would work, even if modded it to bypass filter housing

I may be wrong but wouldn't it be easier to use the N62 oil filter and bypass the E36 one (and there would be one fewer thing in the engine bay)?


I ...
by Frenchguy
Mon May 30, 2011 8:13 pm
Forum: Engine Swaps And Conversions Area
Topic: BMW 4.4ltr V8 into E36 Saloon..!
Replies: 266
Views: 391657

There's quite some creative thinking going on here!

Good luck and keep us posted!
by Frenchguy
Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:18 pm
Forum: Engine Swaps And Conversions Area
Topic: BMW 4.4ltr V8 into E36 Saloon..!
Replies: 266
Views: 391657

Hi,

any news on this project?
by Frenchguy
Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:42 pm
Forum: Engine Swaps And Conversions Area
Topic: BMW 4.4ltr V8 into E36 Saloon..!
Replies: 266
Views: 391657

What has been done to your engine for it to produce more power than stock? Chipped or something more serious?

I can't wait to read your driving impressions! A rev-happy torquey V8 has got to be quite something!
by Frenchguy
Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:18 pm
Forum: Engine Swaps And Conversions Area
Topic: BMW 4.4ltr V8 into E36 Saloon..!
Replies: 266
Views: 391657

Hi,

that's a very interesting setup you've come up with (not messing with the suspension geometry or cross-member and keeping the engine far back)!

I'd like to ask you some questions.
- Will you/can you remove the original dipstick tube?
- Did you extend the rod in the oil pump that carries the ...

Go to advanced search